Colbert Cooper Hill Attorneys is excited to announce an upcoming scholarship opportunity for students who are currently enrolled in college in Oklahoma. Our firm is passionate about not only serving our community through quality legal representation but providing a college student with financial assistance toward their academic endeavors. We strongly believe education is an essential tool for becoming a thriving citizen within the community and can help build a bright future for generations to come.
However, education comes at a high price. Finances are one of the main reasons some individuals are unable to attend college. We want to lessen some of the financial burden by offering the Colbert Cooper Hill Attorneys Scholarship to one student enrolled at a university in Oklahoma.
- One individual will be offered $1,000 to assist with their upcoming tuition.
- Submissions should be postmarked no later than Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to submit an essay no more than 300 words that answers the following question:
- What has been your most rewarding life experience while working in a team environment?
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Currently enrolled or pursuing enrollment at a university or college in Oklahoma
- Copy of a transcript from an accredited college
- Must be attending or plan on attending a 2 or 4 year accredited college in Oklahoma
- Please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Essay;
- Full Legal Name;
- Mailing Address;
- Email Address;
- Telephone Number; and
- Name and Address of the University you are attending.
At Colbert Cooper Hill Attorneys, we believe in protecting the rights of innocent victims in Oklahoma. We have more than 25 years of experience fighting for injured victims in our community.
As a personal injury firm, we know first hand the stress and uncertainty individuals may feel after an injury. Our passion is helping those in our community that have suffered an injury due to someone else’s careless actions.
Our goal is to seek justice for the residents of Oklahoma, while also being actively involved in our community. The Colbert Cooper Hill Attorneys Scholarship allows our firm to give back by assisting a student with their college tuition and future academic goals.
Visit our website for more information about what Colbert Cooper Hill Attorneys can do for you or call our office at (405) 218-9200.